Our client is a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading producers of vegetable and ornamental seeds and in the organisation responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. The company offers a wide range of top quality vegetable seeds. The products are characterized by their excellent field performance, their stable breeding and their good taste. The company is very focused on confidence-based relationships with their customers and places sustainability and resource efficiency at the center of their actions. As part of the further development of the sales organization, we are currently filling the following position:
Sales Representative DACH (m/f/d)
As a Sales Representative DACH, you will be responsible from your location for the development of sales as well as sales promotion and business development in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Your main tasks are:
- Coordinate and achieve sales forecast and budgets
- Present, promote and sell the products to existing and prospective distribution partners and growers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop with the help of Product Management & Marketing departments specific internal marketing tools
- Manage the product development by supervising the trials in the respective region and providing final report
- Coordinate knowledge transfer between growers, partners and internal departments
- Analyse and report regularly about market trends, economic developments and sales
- Organize and participate to relevant sales’ meetings, external exhibitions and organize in-house events in cooperation with product managers
In this position you will report to the Area Sales Manager.
As the basis of your qualification, you have a completed business degree or ideally one in the field of horticulture or agricultural sciences. A degree and/or very good knowledge in the vegetable seeds area is preferred. In your current job in sales you have a solid track record and already some experience in leading employees.
You also need:
- A good knowledge of the market
- A strong autonomy level
- Organizational skills
- good communication, networking and presentation skills
- good knowledge of vegetables and seeds
- High willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and German
Are you interested in this multifaceted, challenging job in a well-positioned company that leaves room for personal development? Then we will be glad to receive your application documents while maintaining the strictest confidentiality and blocking notices. If you have any questions, our contact person will be happy to answer them by phone.