Our client is a modern, medium-sized special feed manufacturer of health products and milk replacers in the greater area of Münster, Germany. The company has years of experience in the field of animal feed and assists its global and industrial clients as a strong partner. In the course of the further international as well as the general growth-oriented focus the sales team shall be expanded by a:
Sales Manager Export (m/f/d)
Within the sales team you will account for the processing, fostering and further development of already existing international distribution channels in defined European countries. You will work very closely with existing importers and distributors and actively develop new partners in order to expand the markets in the field of special feed. Moreover, your tasks will include:
- Potential analyses and evaluation of existing and new international markets regarding sales, turnover and distribution
- Along with the R&D team and the sales management: Identification of requirements, trends and information regarding their translation into market-conform products
- Increasing the market presence and awareness
- Representation of the company and presentation of products to customers as well as at exhibitions
You successfully studied agricultural sciences or business administration and already gained initial experiences in the field of sales within the agricultural industry. Moreover, you ideally possess knowledge in B2B business and are characterized by a strong internationally influenced customer orientation, strong commitment, goal and success orientation, confident manner and the willingness to travel within Europe. In addition you show:
- Organizational skills
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness
- A professionally and privately enthusiastic and convincing personality
- Business fluent English skills
You will preferably work from the company headquarters in the greater area of Münster. However, home office is also conceivable.
If you are interested in this varied and challenging task we accept your application with pleasure and under full reserve to confidentiality and non-disclosure notices.