Our customer is a modern, medium-sized and one of the largest private feed producers in Germany. The company has many years of experience in animal nutrition and is a strong partner to its customers.
As part of the further growth-oriented alignment of a product group, the team should be strengthened by the following responsible position:
Sales Manager Europe (m/f/d) (Home Office)
Within the company, you are responsible for the European business of a product area in daily business operations and especially for the processing, maintenance and further development of existing international sales channels. You are working very closely with existing importers and distributors and you are actively developing new partners to expand specialty feed markets. Your responsibilities include:
- Potential analysis and evaluation of existing and new international markets in terms of sales, turnover and distribution
- Identification of requirements and trends as well as their implementation in marketable products, together with the R & D team and the sales management
- Increase market presence and market awareness
- Representing the company and presenting products to customers and trade fairs
You have successfully completed your agricultural or business degree and have already some experience in sales within the agricultural industry. Ideally, you have knowledge of the feed industry and the B2B business. You are characterized by a strong international customer orientation. High commitment and dedication, goal and success orientation and the willingness to travel in Europe are a matter of course for you. In addition you show:
- Organizational skills and assertiveness
- Professional and human enthusiastic and convincing personality
- fluent English skills
If you are interested in this versatile and challenging task we accept your application with pleasure and under full reserve to confidentiality and non-disclosure notices.