Our client is a leading international company headquartered in western Lower Saxony, Germany, which is active in the refinement of raw materials and specializes in the development and manufacturing of innovative quality products for various industrial fields of application, especially in the food industry. More than 1000 employees contribute to the success of the internationally operating company with their daily work. In the course of a regulated succession, we are currently exclusively entrusted with the search for the following position:
Process Engineer – proteins (m/f/d)
Western Lower Saxony
In this interface function, you are responsible for the development and optimization of processes for the production of plant proteins. You will work closely with quality assurance, product management and production in this position. With your work you will support the sales and marketing of the company.
Other topics on your agenda include:
- the realization of seminars and workshops as well as internal and external presentations,
- the support of the optimization processes in the national and international environment,
- the design of internal and external projects in the field of protein production.
In this function you report to the management of the Research, Development and Innovation Department.
With a successful degree in the field of food technology or process engineering, you have already gained initial experience in the industrial production of plant proteins. Ideally, you have gained experience in previous jobs related to plant raw materials such as peas or potatoes.
You can convince with:
- commitment and a reliable, team-oriented way of working,
- distinctive customer and market orientation,
- willingness to travel and, in addition to the assured use of MS Office, good English skills.
If this challenging position catches your interest we accept your application with pleasure and under full reserve to confidentiality and non-disclosure notices.