Our customer is part of a globally active, successful group of companies focussed on animal health products. A network of manufacturing plants, R&D- and diagnostic facilities all over the world supports and secures the unique and outstanding market position of our customer regarding the development, production and distribution of vaccines for animal production.
In the course of the sustainable, further growth of the company we are currently recruiting for the challenging position:
European Autogenous Business Director (m/f/d)
You take responsibility for the distribution of the wide range of products regarding autogenous vaccines for livestock and diagnostic services in Europe. In addition you are in charge of the further development of the products in terms of identifying trends within your markets as well as the needs of the customers. Based on your analytical results you develop appropriate, sustainable strategies to optimize and strengthen the prosperous market position of the company. Furthermore you will act as a connector internally by staying in touch with the different departments and providing relevant information for the staff in charge. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Further tasks include:
- Lead and management of the commercial organisation in Europe
- Implementation and development of a professional Key Account Management Organisation
- Taking charge of the special support of key customers
- Initiation, creation and implementation of a growth-orientated business strategy
- Close collaboration with the manufacturing departments in order to improve the flexibility within the production regarding individual customers’ needs
Based upon an academic background in veterinary medicine or agricultural sciences you have already gathered several years of professional experience in the poultry or porcine vaccine market on an international level. Your expertise covers commercial and technical skills as well as a substantiated sales know-how. In addition you convince personally with strong communicative competencies and a confident, likable personality plus a self-contained and self-motivated function.
Furthermore you bring:
- A demonstrated track record in sales and/or technical support in the field of animal health
- Expert knowledge regarding the field of autogenous vaccines
- A deep understanding of the global poultry and swine industry (knowledge regarding aquaculture would be a plus, but is not obligatory)
- Very good strategic and conceptual skills
- Outstanding cross-cultural competencies and empathy
- Business fluent skills of the English language (additional Spanish skills would be beneficial)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
If you are interested in this versatile and challenging occupation we accept your application with pleasure and under full reserve to confidentiality and non-disclosure notices.