As part of a successful cooperative, our customer produces and sells vitamin and mineral mixtures for use in farm animal nutrition. The corporate group distributes its products on an international level both through subsidiaries and affiliates as well as through strong distribution partners.
For the Poultry Division we are currently in charge of filling the following key position:
Director Poultry (f/m/d)
In this position you will be responsible for managing, promoting and aligning the activities in our client’s poultry segment, including the development of innovative nutritional solutions for the poultry portfolio and the creation and implementation of a global distribution strategy within the entire corporate group.
Further growth of the division will be achieved by:
- Developing the portfolio in collaboration with technical experts
- Acquisition and maintenance of key accounts by supporting the sales team and regional CEOs
- Building a well-functioning and successful poultry team
- Organisation of training and coaching for poultry specialists and the sales team
- Consulting and technical support for customers
- Control of processes related to the development of innovative, customer-specific feed solutions in different regions
- Responsibility for the budgets of your division in cooperation with the regional CEOs
You have a sound knowledge of poultry nutrition, which is underpinned by a degree in veterinary medicine or agricultural science. In addition to technical product knowledge, you will have a thorough understanding of the global poultry market and a strong track record in the market.
Other attributes are:
- Fluency in English
- Strong decision-making and motivating leadership personality
- Strategic and goal-oriented thinking
- Willingness to travel internationally
If this challenging positon catches your interest we accept your application with pleasure and under full reserve to confidentiality and non-disclosure notices.